Hungary: PLASTICS PROCESS ENGINEER
Our client’s manufacturing facility in Hungary, uses the most advanced technology, in terms of injection moulding and robotics.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical support to all engineering activities within the Injection Molding group. Working in a high-speed, highly automated environment. The range of applications includes:
-mechanical transfer systems
-process and raw materials.
While experience and knowledge of Injection molding processes is important this position also requires strong biased towards supporting the electromechanical activities of the Injection Molding Engineering team. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Production Support and maintenance activities
- Lead quality improvement and cost reduction projects.
- Participate as a project manager and/or key team member in projects requiring input from the Injection Molding Engineering team.
- Ensure that manufacturing engineering activities are carried out according to company operating procedures, and that a high level of productivity and quality is achieved and maintained.
- Source and install new equipment and processes to enable the achievement of optimum levels of Quality, Cost & Cycle Time
- Prepare, review and approve change requests and other quality system documentation requiring manufacturing engineering sign-off.
- Ability to analyze & resolve engineering issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Continuous Improvement & Lean initiatives to include, cost effectiveness through automation & process optimization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- High level of experience in mechanical and electrical systems
- Project Management training and experience
- Knowledge and experience of high volume injection molding equipment and processes.
- Medium to high volume automation experience pneumatics, pick and place, vision systems, robotics and ideally including PLC/Controls
- 3+ years post qualification experience in general Manufacturing Engineering, with a focus on electro/mechanical systems & their application in a manufacturing environment
- Automation, PLC / Software experience
- Excellent root cause analysis and problem solving skills
A fluent knowledge of English is necessary
WE OFFER a permanent, long term relationship
WE ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL ACT IN A DISCRETE MANNER